Thursday, July 21, 2011

July Theme Dinner


We have been so busy this summer that I am a little behind on my blog. During the week of the 4th, we celebrated our July theme dinner. This month's theme was obviously "4th of July".


I bought everything we needed for decorations at the Dollar Tree, (I love that place!) and went to work decorating our kitchen in red, white, and blue.


On the menu for July's dinner included :

Hamburgers on the grill
Chips
Ice cream sundaes (I found cute ice cream bowls and spoons at the Dollar Store which made the sundaes even more fun!)


Unfortunately, I forgot to take a picture of our yummy sundaes, but I can promise you they were wonderful! Here are a couple pictures of the girls being silly at dinner:



Stay tuned for August's theme dinner next month!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment