Saturday, November 17, 2012

Randomness

I have not blogged in forever so I have some very random pictures to post.  First of all, one of the most exciting days of the entire year is coming up-BLACK FRIDAY!  Our BF team is getting ready!  We have our t-shirts getting made.



We have the MVP trophy ready to go!  Qua won MVP for 2011.  She is bound and determined to win for 2012!



Of course, we have to include pictures of our 3rd child, Miley.  She got into Ava's spaghetti O's the other night.


She did get cleaned up, complete with a new, pink hair bow!


She is one spoiled dog!


Speaking of dogs, we kept Mrs. Gallimore's dog, Ginger while they went out of town.  Ava loves Ginger!


I had to include this cute picture of Ava going to her last soccer game of the season.


I also had to include this picture of the back of my van.


Those of you who know me, know how much I LOVE being a minivan mom with the soccer ball on the back of my car.  Well, Kevin bought me the stick people family.  Now the momma minivan is complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment