Saturday, February 16, 2013

February Theme Dinner

Two years ago, I prepared a monthly theme dinner for Kevin and the girls.  I didn't keep the tradition going last year because, honestly, I ran out of monthly ideas.  However, the girls loved it so much that I thought I would do them again this year.  Hopefully, with the help of pinterest, I can come up with some creative dinners.

February is an easy one because obviously there is Valentine's Day.  I do have so much fun buying the decorations for the dinner.


I managed to find these really cute, heart shaped, cheese ravioli at Sam's.  The girls LOVED them!


For dessert, I bought chocolate covered strawberries!  YUM!


The girls LOVED the dessert even more than the ravioli's!  Imagine that!



Stay tuned for March's theme dinner!  It will be lots of fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment