Sunday, August 14, 2011

1st Day of School


It is hard to believe but the summer is over, and it time to go back to school. It is even harder to believe that I have a 1st and a 3rd grader. The girls were just babies, and they are growing up WAY too fast.

I always take the girls' pictures by the same stop sign on the 1st day of every new school year. The idea is to see how much they grow and change over the years. I am sure they will just love the idea when they are in high school! Ha! Here is Elia's stop sign picture for 3rd grade:


Here is Ava's stop sign picture for 1st grade:


The girls were so excited about their first day. They had their new supplies all neatly labeled and a new backpack as well as a new lunchbox. Elia chose UT Vols for hers and Ava chose Justin Beiber. Ava is in Mrs. Foreman's first grade class this year.



Elia is in Mrs. Henrikson's third grade class this year.



My babies are growing up too fast! I try to cherish each and every day I can while they are still little! I love my girls!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment