Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Still Playing Catch Up

Elia's birthday is October 17, and she turned 11 this year!  


I love this side by side picture of Elia when she was 6 months old and the day she turned 11.  She has grown up so much!!!!


We celebrated by going to our favorite restaurant, El Mezcal.  Of course, Elia won a stuffed animal out of the crane machine AGAIN.


Elia's cookie cake was supposed to be a soccer ball, but looked more like haunted houses.


After soccer practice the next night, Elia had 3 friends come over and spend the night.  They had fun eating pizza, cooking smores, and making rubber band bracelets.


The following week was the Arlington 5K that Elia and I ran.  Elia ended up running with Maggie.  Here they are trying to beat each other to the finish line.


My goal was to finish 3 miles in under 30 minutes.  I stopped my running app right at 3 miles and it was 29 minutes and 53 seconds!!!  YEA!


After the 5K, Elia and Maggie had soccer practice.  I took Ava to the school carnival.  







At school, we had cowboy day for say no to drugs week.  Carol and I did our best to look like cowgirls!


Later that week, Elia had to take a big test at school.  Her teacher snapped this picture of her after her test was over.  Hilarious!


And one last picture of our 3rd child!


No comments:

Post a Comment