Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Busy, Busy, Busy

It has been a long time since I have updated my blog.  Things have been super busy being back in the swing of things at school.  So what have we been up to the past couple of months?

Elia had a soccer tournament in Nashville.




Ava likes to hang out at her games.


Mrs. Jennifer decided to motivate the girls by telling them she would do a cartwheel every time they scored.  They ended up winning the game, and Jennifer had to do lots of cartwheels!


Ava has been busy taking lessons and playing her guitar.



We celebrated my 38th birthday with dinner at Mezcal!


Of course, Elia won a stuffed animal in the crane machine.


I even got a birthday message from Michael Damian on facebook!  HA!


Elia's soccer games are every Thursday night!  So fun!



Ava and me at one of the games!


I got my hair done.  Leslie curled it!  It lasted about 2 hours!  HA!


Of course, I can't leave without sharing some pictures of Miley!  So rotten!




More updating to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment