Friday, March 14, 2014

February 2014

We finally got snow in February but it came on a Saturday!  UGH!!  It was pretty while it lasted though.





Have I mentioned how much we love our Miley?





Carol and I always seem to dress the same!  At times, I think we share a brain!




Of course, Valentine's Day is in the month of February.  Kevin made us chocolate covered strawberries!




He also got us roses and candy!  He's a keeper!




Check out the loot from my class!  They know how to make a happy teacher!




And another Miley pic!




We kept our foster dog, Ginger, for a few days in February!  She even brought Miley a Happy Valentine's bag of bones!






Elia got 4 inches cut off her hair!  I had a picture of her new hair cut, but I am not sure what happened to it.  :(





Soccer tournaments started back up!





Ava and Cami dress the same, just like their mommas!






And a couple of selfies with my girls!




No comments:

Post a Comment