Friday, March 14, 2014

January 2014

The month of January was not too busy.  In fact, it was kind of blah!  It was one of those months where it was cold (but not cold enough for snow days), and we only had 1 day off of school for MLK day.

We rang in the new year with Carol, Joel, and their kids.  The kids made minion Twinkies.






The kids played Twister.  Then we all played Taboo.



Kevin and I had been working on a puzzle I got him for Christmas.  We were determined to finish it before the new year rang in.  It ended up being 1am before we finished it.  Yes, we are goobers!




Before we went back to school, Elia had a couple of friends spend the night.  I took them to Safety Nails to get their nails done.





My 2013 blog book came in!!!!





This picture may not look like much, but it means the world to me.  Ava starts off in her bed each night.  Then she carries this flashlight to our bedroom, sets it down by the door, and gets in our bed.  I love to feel her little hand slip under my pillow and grab my hand!  It is truly the little things we need to cherish!




Speaking of the "little things", Miley likes to lay on the blanket next to the heater during these cold winter months.  Talk about spoiled!




Miley loves Elia, and she will let Elia do anything to her even if it means playing a game on the Xbox.



I took Ava shopping one day over the winter break.  This kid LOVES to shop!




Elia does not like to shop so I had to force her to go with me to get some new clothes.  She ended up picking out some pretty cute things!




Kevin and I had a date night.  We used a gift card from Christmas to eat at LoneStar.





Then we had free tickets to the car show.  Nothing like a FREE date night!




This kid had her first real pedicure at Safety Nails.  She is in love for sure!




Once again, Miley snuggled up to keep warm!




Elia had more friends spend the night.  We went to Stevie B's pizza.




Then the girls made cupcakes.  They did a great job!




January was a long month.  So glad it is over, even though I love making memories with my family!


No comments:

Post a Comment