Thursday, October 9, 2014

September

It has been a super busy month!  We have spent many Friday nights in September at the Arlington football games.



We took the girls to the fair.  They each brought a friend, and they had tons of fun.










Ava proved us wrong and actually won one of the fair games.  Her prize was a goldfish.  We proved her wrong because the poor fish died within one hour of us getting home with it.


Ava and Rebecca got to meet one of the Disney stars.  They were super excited!





Aunt Gail came for a visit!


Of course, we had soccer!






This is how Ava plays on her iPad.  Crazy kid!


We also had some soccer tournaments in September.



Ava and Whit having lunch in between games at the tournament.


Ava and Whit face timing while eating breakfast before school.  They are so funny!


Ava and I spent many evenings waiting on Elia at practice.




We went school shopping.



I managed to snap this picture of Miley with her buddy Elia.  These two are so hard to get up in the mornings!


Ava played with my hair.  HA!


We headed to Nashville for another soccer tournament.




I celebrated my 39th birthday this month.  Only 1 more year until I hit 40!  YIKES!  My sweet class spoiled me!


On to October with more soccer, cheer, and school!  I love my crazy, busy life!

No comments:

Post a Comment