Wednesday, June 3, 2015

May 2015

The month of May was the busiest month we have had in a very long time!

Poor Miley had to have surgery on her toenail.  I accidentally stepped on her foot, and her toenail ripped in two but was still attached.  Poor thing had to be put to sleep so they could repair it.  She was pretty pitiful.






Of course, we had lots of soccer games!




I think Ava is over all the soccer games at this point.  She has been such a good sister to support Elia at all of her games.




Ava was able to have her own soccer games.  She played rec ball this season.  She loves playing goalie!









And more of Elia's soccer games!









The girls had TCAP testing in May.  I was able to see part of 4th grade's TCAP pep rally cheers.  They did such a good job and had so much fun before testing!








I love to leave TCAP "happies" for the girls each morning before they go to school to take their tests.






We went to Arlington in April.  This was the only picture I took.  I love it though because it shows my sweet parents and how my dad is always there helping my mom!




We got the pool ready for summer!  This was a HUGE job!  The pool was lime green and nasty!  The kids worked so hard to do their part so they could swim!









Crystal blue and ready to swim!




Elia had her 3v3 tournament.  




So many games in one day can be exhausting!





My class was so lucky to have Miss Tennessee come talk to our class!






And more soccer!  Love this picture of Coach Owen pointing with a sucker.  










And more of Ava's soccer!  Soccer is definitely our life!




The girls are loving the pool!  Bring on summer!









I really enjoyed teacher appreciation day.  My room mom brought me lunch from Mezcal.  I also got a visa gift card and some beautiful flowers.






I also got this adorable picture of all my kids showing what they want to be when they grow up.  This is a gift I will treasure forever!  I have been more than blessed with the best class this year!







Ava took a field trip to Leichterman Nature Center.




Elia had a soccer tournament in Alabama.




Fun soccer moms!!!




Ava always manages to find the kettle corn!








Jennifer doing the whip!  She sure makes the stressful games a lot more fun!







The soccer tournament happened to be over Mother's Day weekend.  Kevin made a quick trip to Kroger for my gift.




This dog is so spoiled, but we love her so much!




Our school had a special surprise for Mrs. Gore since she is retiring this year.  It was an amazing performance by the entire school!





Here comes trouble!  Look out!




Field Day was a lot of fun!  I am going to miss these two sweet girls.  I love me some Claire and Corinne!






Ava loves helping Andrew.  They are the best of friends!







Sweet Miley loves to sit outside with everyone!




Carol and I with our calendars planning out our fun summer!




More Miley pictures!





Ava had her awards program.  She got citizenship award, but also ended the year with all A's and B's!






Elia came to Ava's soccer try-outs to support her.  This was the same day as Elia's field day.  She had so much fun at her field day!




Elia had her award program as well.  It is so hard to believe I will have a 5th grader and a 7th grader next year!





Stay tuned for summer fun!!!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment