Sunday, June 1, 2014

May 2014

It's hard to believe the school year is at a close.  This year has gone by so fast!  We had a little bit of everything going on this month.  Of course, we had some soccer!



Elia and I took a selfie!



We went to Relay for Life and saw Coach Halford dressed like this:



Miley went from this:



To this:



The girls are itching for summer to be here!




We bought a red neck pool for the back yard!



I had an awesome teacher appreciation lunch!



I got the best gift from my class:  (Sorry for the calendar in the background.)



Elia and I went to Justice to shop for bathing suits.



Miley was just Miley!



The kids found a great pond to fish in the neighborhood across the street.




Dalton and Elia caught 3 fish each!



I got this awesome picture from the kids and Kevin for Mother's Day:



Ava had her end of year picnic and awards program.  I can't believe my baby is going into 4th grade!!!






My other baby is going to middle school next year!  Sniff, sniff!  When and how did this happen???  It was the morning of her 5th grade luau!



And this is what I had to deal with before we left home:





Can you tell she is middle school aged now?  HA! Once we got to the luau, things settled down and she stopped being mad at me for wanting to take so many pictures.  





These 3 went to the same babysitter together when they were 1 year old!  Hard to believe they are so grown up now.



All the 5th graders did a "flash mob" and sang "You've Got a Friend in Me" to their parents.  The same kid who made me want to spit nails just hours earlier was now making me shed bittersweet tears!




Elia getting her awards from her teacher.



Austin getting his awards.





A selfie with Mrs. Gore!



Elia and Ashley!  Sweet friends!



Elia with Mrs. Starnes:




Elia with Mrs. Smith:


Elia with Mrs. Gore:



And Elia and Ava with their cousins:



I wish I could stop time and keep my girls little forever!  However, I know they must grow up.  I pray every day that God will put circles around them, and that they will remember who they are at every stage of their life.


No comments:

Post a Comment