Saturday, May 28, 2011

Field Day 2011


The girls had their field day about 2 weeks ago, and they both had a ton of fun! Ava's field day started in the morning hours, and it was already pretty warm outside. Her Grammy and Papa came to watch her! Here is a picture of Ava with her Papa:


Ava got to hang out with one of her favorite classmates, Luke. Ava has a "thing" for Luke which worries me since she is only six. The other night Elia had her music program and Luke was there since his older brother was also in the program. When Ava came in and saw Luke, she ran over to him and started planting kisses all over his face. I told her that we do not kiss boys and she said "I just couldn't help myself". I need to start praying now for Ava before she reaches the teenage years!


Here are a couple of pictures of Ava participating in some of the races. The pictures crack me up because her tongue is sticking out in two of the pictures. I guess it helped her run faster. HA!





Elia's field day took place in the afternoon We thought it was going to be sweltering hot by the afternoon but the clouds came out and helped hide the sun which provided for perfect field day weather. Here are two pictures of Elia during her field day:



No comments:

Post a Comment