Monday, October 17, 2011

Fall Favorites!



Fall is one of my favorite times of the year. I think I could make a list of 100 reasons why I LOVE fall. Of course, right now my favorite reason would be FALL BREAK!!! At least the break is giving me time to catch up on my blogging.

Here is my top ten list of fall favorites:

#10- Halloween: I am not a fan of the spooky and scary things that comes along with Halloween. However, I do love helping the girls pick out their Halloween costumes. Then of course there is trick-or-treating where you go to every house on the block for free candy. What could be better than that?





#9- Fall colors: Trees are at their prettiest when they have turned those deep yellow, orange, and red fall colors. It reminds me of our powerful and all knowing God and how He is in control of even the little things.





#8- Hooded sweatshirts: I love fall weather! I am definitely cold natured and I am ALWAYS cold. However, the weather during fall is my favorite. I love being able to put on a pair of comfy jeans and a hooded sweatshirt.




#7- Smores: Who doesn't love Smores? One of my favorite things about fall is sitting in the cove with the neighbors on a cool night, pulling the fire pit out, and roasting smores over the open flames! YUMMY!





#6- Maple Pancake Yankee Candle: This is one of the best scents that Yankee Candle makes. The only problem is that it is only sold during the fall. I always have to stock up so they will last me year round. They smell SO good!




#5- White Chocolate Candy Corn M&M's: Enough said!





#4- Black Friday Shopping: Only one more month until I will be out with the crazies at 2am looking for that great deal that I could find online in my warm pajamas in my warm bed. It truly is worth the experience and all the fun stories that are shared throughout the night!





#3- Cuddling: Fall weather means cuddle time with the ones you love. The cooler weather makes me want to pull out the blankets and snuggle up for a good nap with my favorite family members.




#2- Starbucks Pumpkin Scones: I discovered these for the first time this past weekend. Do not let the fall season disappear before you get to your local Starbucks for one of these delicious treats!




#1- And my number one favorite fall item is STARBUCKS PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE of course!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment