Saturday, December 8, 2012

This and That

This blog post is about a bunch of randomness over the past month.

Back in November we had our Boosterthon Fun Run at school.  It was fun getting to watch Ava run.  I wasn't able to watch Elia since her class was out at a different time from mine.


Of course, we can't forget our 3rd child.  She needs to be included in the blog every now and then.


Elia's soccer team celebrated the end of a fun season at Game Time.






Ava got a new haircut!  Check out the before and after.



My girls are growing up fast.  


Ava got her eyes check and desperately wanted to get glasses.  She ended up with 20/20 vision and was not one bit happy about it.


We made a trip to Claire's and got her some fake glasses which I am sure they will run their course in about 2 weeks.  HA!


Of course, we have to include a trip to Yogurt Mountain.



These last pictures are random pictures of Elia I found on my phone.  Actually, they are only a few of the many she has taken with my phone and posted to Instagram.  Stop growing up so fast!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment