Monday, December 31, 2012

Top Ten of 2012

It is hard to believe that 2012 is almost over, and we are about to start a brand new year.  I honestly do not have any complaints about this past year.  I pray I will be able to say the same thing this time next year.  I decided to do a top ten of my favorites events in the year 2012.  

10. Surprising the girls with tickets to the Justin Bieber concert.



9. Elia's 10th birthday and Ava's 8th birthday.  They are definitely growing up way too fast!



8. Playing in the Cove




7. Pool and Water Time









6. Spring Break in Gatlinburg with Kevin


5. Black Friday Shopping


4. Watching the Girls Play Soccer



3. Kaitlin's Graduation


2. The Carter's 50th Wedding Anniversary


1. Ava's Baptism


We truly have a lot to be thankful for this past year!

Happy New Year!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment