Thursday, May 30, 2013

Summer-Week 1

Yeah for week 1 of summer!  Here is a look at our first week of freedom!!!

Ava and Cami had fun playing in the sprinkler!






We cooked burgers (veggie burger for me) and made smores in the cove!





Carol and I got our nails done!  Can you guess who is who?


 Miley got a really bad grooming from me.  She was so hot so I had to cut some of her fur before her real grooming appointment next week.  She may not look so great, but I am sure she feels better!





The girls got new bikes!



The kids played in the cove, of course.  If you look close you can see a big kid out there playing ball.




 You can't celebrate the first week of summer without a trip to Yogurt Mountain.  


 I got 3 inches cut off my hair!


 And of course, we went to the pool.  It is so neat to see Ava, Aubrey, and Macy playing together in the pool.  Aubrey and Macy's moms and I played together when we were about the same age.











 Week 1 was definitely a ton of fun!  We are looking forward to more fun coming up!!!!
We love our summers!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment