Sunday, December 1, 2013

Ava's 9th birthday!

It is hard to believe my little 8 pound baby at 4 months of age just turned 9 years old!  Where has the time gone?  Here she is the morning of her actual 9th birthday.


The night before her birthday, Carol and I went to the silent auction at school.


I won a Monsters University basket which was perfect because I had already ordered Ava a Monsters University cake.  I set out all the items from the basket for Ava to see when she woke up the next morning.


That afternoon I took Ava shopping to spend her birthday money.  She bought a doll and some things to go with her doll.


That night the family went to Mezcal where we celebrated her birthday.




Ava also had a couple of friends spend the night.  The girls had a ton of fun!



Happy Birthday Ava!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment