Sunday, December 1, 2013

Christmas Tree and Thanksgiving

We decided to put our Christmas tree up super early because there are 6 fewer days between Thanksgiving and Christmas this year.  (I won't say how early we put it up, but I think the fact the girls have shorts on in the pictures could give you some idea of how early this tree went up.  HA!)  The sad thing about this Christmas is that the girls are getting older so it is harder to get them in the Christmas spirit.  I remember when they were younger, and they couldn't wait to put up the tree.  This year was a little different.  They were upstairs playing video games, and I literally had to make them come down to help.  Sad stuff.






After the tree was up and I was checking my facebook, here is what I saw:


I sure love this dog!  She did manage to wiggle her way onto my lap.


To add to the holiday spirit, I got my nails done with Rudolph!


We spent Thanksgiving with both sides of our family.  (Sorry for all the selfies.  I just wanted to capture pictures with the ones I love.)





Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment