Sunday, March 6, 2011

A Little About These Two GuatTots

I wish I had started this blog 8 years ago when we started the process of adopting Elia. There has been so much that has happened these past 8 years with both girls that I wish I could have documented. I guess "better late than never" rings true here.

A little about Elia- Elia is JUST like me. She can be shy in situations, but once she gets to know you, you better look out. It does take her a while to warm up to new people and places. She likes to check things out before she dives in. Elia is definitely more of a tomboy than a little princess. She loves to play sports especially basketball. During recess, she can be found playing right in the middle of the boys' soccer game or basketball game. Elia is not one to show affection, but she does have a big heart. She loves her sister, and she looks up to her even though Elia is the big sister.

A little about Ava- Ava is JUST like Kevin. She is laid back and usually goes with the flow in every situation. She also has a mind of her own, and she is not afraid to share it with anyone. She once told her kindergarten teacher "This is so lame" when her teacher made her to back down the hall and walk instead of run. Ava almost always has a smile on her face, and she keeps us laughing. She is definitely more independent than her sister, but they both depend on each other in times of need.

I thank God every day that "His plan is better than our plan." I cannot imagine life without these two girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment